Just a small selection of the activities available on our holidays for scouts and guides.
Portugal is a great location for scouting holidays. The climate is sunny and warm for much of the year, activities and accommodation are more affordable than in many other European countries and we have enthusiastic, experienced guides who all speak Portuguese and English and some also speak other European languages. All our guides are licensed and insured and all equipment is provided.
We operate throughout the country so can organise a holiday anywhere in Portugal, Madeira or the Azores. Previous multi activity holidays for scouts and other groups that we have arranged have included:
- a wide range of adventure activities on land including climbing and abseiling, mountain biking, hiking, paintball, tree top assault courses and many more
- lots of watersports options including surfing or kitesurfing lessons, sea or river kayaking, canyoning, scuba diving, rafting and sailing
- group challenges such as treasure hunts, orienteering, workshops or teambuilding games
- dolphin and whale watching, bird watching and other wildlife activities with specialist guides
- torch light and nocturnal adventures
- cultural and sightseeing tours
- special discos and other age appropriate evening entertainment
- camping, dormitory, chalet or guesthouse accommodation.
New activities for 2015 include: learning about and tracking wolves, trekking with donkeys, crewing on tall ships and multi-day wilderness excursions!
Our programmes are very flexible and our expert staff will design a programme with activities and accommodation tailored to your requirements and budget.
With our experience and knowledge we will ensure your pack has a holiday to remember so please contact Portugal Sport and Adventure to discuss your next multi activity holiday for scouts or guides!