Events and Team Building in Lisbon
Portugal Sport and Adventure offer a professional service planning bespoke corporate events and team building in Lisbon. Our specialist staff will ensure your event is fun, successful and hassle free both in the planning and on the day itself.
Whether you are looking to stage a challenging exercise in group dynamics, an informal opportunity for participants to network and get to know one another, an annual incentive or celebration or just an exciting day out we can help and will tailor the events to your exact needs and budget. Our previous clients for team building in Lisbon have ranged from multinational corporations to university groups and large and small groups can be catered for.
Please know more and contact us to discuss your requirements for team building in Lisbon. If possible please include some notes on the estimated number in your group and any preferences regarding the type of activities and team building event you may be interested in.
Why hold team building and corporate events in Lisbon?
Lisbon is a dynamic and graceful city that has been named Europe’s Leading City Break Destination three times in the past five years by the World Travel Awards. Here you are assured a warm welcome and an interesting, entertaining stay.
When planning a team building or corporate event in Lisbon we can capitalise on the city’s unique charms with activities in the city centre that draw attention to its history and culture or events on the river or waterfront. Alternatively the city is so compact that it is easy to combine a half day conference in the city centre with a team building challenge on any of a number of beautiful beaches or country areas just a short drive away.
Lisbon is one of the most affordable of the European capitals so it offers great value for money in terms of hotels, restaurants, entertainment and activities. There are quick, inexpensive flights from many European cities so it can be a convenient choice for multinational corporations and its mild climate makes it a year round destination. All of which makes Lisbon an appealing location for teambuilding.
A day’s teambuilding in Lisbon could include:
- Specialist team building games and challenges. Learn more about this type of event.
- Sailing – we have a great variety of boats available. So you can choose between sailing lessons and racing regattas which are great for team building or sightseeing, sunset or dinner cruises if you looking to relax and enjoy the sights.
- Guided tours or orienteering or treasure hunt style challenges by foot, bike, Beetle, GoCar or Segway!
- Adventure activities such as caving, abseiling, a tree top assault course, paintballing and many others. Some activities can even be nocturnal!
- Cultural visits, wine tasting and dinners.
- Lessons in a wide variety of activities from water sports to ornamental tile painting!
- Golf tournaments or lessons.
- Staff rewards such as hot air ballooning and dolphin watching cruises- these options require some additional travel.
And much more so if you have an idea that’s not on this list or would like further suggestions just ask!
Tell us what you think!